- 1 ½ frozen bananas (sliced)
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
- ¾ cup Green Field Farms whole milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1-2 Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla preferred)
- Toppings: dried cranberries, coconut, pecans, chia seeds, salted pumpkin seeds, whatever else you prefer.
- Place all ingredients except toppings in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings.
*Recipe inspiration from Alexis Joseph of Hummusapien.com