2 Cups Pumpkin, cut in 2” strips
1 Bunch Chives, cut in 2” pieces, about 1 cup
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Beef Stock (or cooking wine)
2 Tablespoons Oil
- In large bowl, beat eggs and add salt, pepper, and beef
stock to season. Mix well.
- Add pumpkin and chives. Mix well and set aside.
- Put oil in 10” pan, distributing evenly. Turn to
- Before oil simmers, add mixture to pan and spread evenly.
- Cook with lid on for 5 minutes on one side.
- Flip omelette and cook another 4-5 minutes with lid off.
- Top with sesame seeds and serve with soy sauce for